Designed to strengthen the sphincter muscles to keep you anus feeling tight and ready. Daily use will also help you have more intense orgasms and improve the strength of your erection.
- Make sure your rectum is empty, then sit or lie down
- Lubricate the Butt Plug Exerciser
- Insert the specially designed micro-tip into the rectum and squeeze on it as if you were trying to prevent a bowel movement
- Gradually push the plug deeper into the rectum and continue to squeeze on it as if you were trying to prevent a bowel movement
- Squeezing the plug with your sphincter muscles will push the plug out
- Keep inserting until you have reached the largest bead
- Repeating this exercise daily will result in a butt hole that is firm and tight.
Male Kegels are exercises that help you zero in on and strengthen muscles below the bladder that help control urination. In men, urinary incontinence can be caused by a weak urinary sphincter that may result from surgery for prostate cancer, an overactive bladder, or a bladder that doesn’t contract.